2.29.2012

World Blogging Project

I never thought I would be blogging about blogging.


Today an educator in England, David Mitchell, launched a project to see how many people around the world would blog on February 29th. He made it as simple as possible so that anyone could participate. I created a class post with Mrs. Galas' class and each of the students in Mrs. Keller's class created their own post. I know there are other students that participated as well. It was fun to introduce these children to blogs and give them the chance to participate in one themselves. We also looked at the demographics about how many people participated and looked at the country flags of those people. I think it will be fun to go back to the site and look for our students' posts. It's exciting that they got to publish something for the world to read.


Check out the Feb29th.net blog.


Posted by Ms. Rolle