4.04.2011

Egyptian God Hall of Fame


Virtual World projects, as a creative means of presenting and sharing their research, are an integral part of the EMS tech curriculum. Check out these very cool Egyptian God videos created by Ms. Bhagia's fourth graders (along with Ms. Malmstrom's assignment outline); follow this link.

From Technology teacher, Ms.
Malmstrom:
"I just wanted to note that these kids were amazing! I knew I was asking a lot of them because it was a really hard project with a fairly steep learning curve. They were so excited and pitched in and helped each other. They actually completed it much sooner than I anticipated, and I was able to share their work at the 4th Annual Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education (an international online conference hosted in Second Life). Needless to say, the kids work was well received!"

More about EMS Technology here.

(Post: Ms. Malmstrom)